- On December 6th, a residential burglar alarm was received in Piper City. The house was secure and no cause for the alarm was found.
- On December 7th, a deputy and a Paxton police officer assisted the Illinois State Police with a motorist who was broken down in the dense fog on I-57 near Route 9.
- Also on the 7th, a deputy mediated a marital property dispute in rural Gibson City.
- Also on the 7th, a Paxton female was issued multiple citations when her vehicle was found abandoned in a lane of traffic at 1950E 500N Rd.
- On December 9th, a deputy handled an unfounded report of a domestic dispute in a vehicle on Route 54 south of Gibson City.
- Also on the 9th, a deputy handled a call of cattle in the roadway in rural Paxton.
- On December 11th, a suspicious male was reported in Elliott. That person turned out to be a landlord doing repairs to a home.
- On December 12th, deputies handled a call of illegal fireworks in Melvin.
During the week, deputies handled two civil matters and issued five traffic citations.
- On December 7th, James Kearney of Sibley was involved in a one-vehicle accident at 850E 1300 N Rd.
- Also on the 7th, Ellen Kraft of Elliott struck a vehicle driven by Amy Watterson of Elliott. The crash occurred at the intersection of 500N and 900E Roads in a dense fog.
- On December 8th, Darrell Foster of rural Elliott had a whitetail deer run into the side of his vehicle at 1525 E. Route 9.
- On December 7th, Marco Castellanos of Chicago was arrested for having no valid driver's license when he parked in a lane of traffic on I-57 near Route 9.