Following is a list of cases filed recently in Ford County Circuit Court, as posted at www.judici.com:
• Kyle E. Gibson, 26, of Gibson City, for four counts of burglary and one count of burglary to a school, day care or place of worship.
• James D. Hawk Jr., 47, of Paxton, for theft (under $300) with a previous theft conviction.
• Storm J. Cochrane, 22, of Normal, for two counts of domestic battery.
• Ryan D. DeAtley, no age or address listed, for two counts of domestic battery and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Charles M. Phinney, 54, of Sibley, for resisting a police officer.
• Robert C. Schaub, 17, of Gibson City, for illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor.
• Cole D. Shoemaker, 22, of Mahomet, for a headlight violation.
• Heather L. Meents, 39, of Roberts, for driving 26-34 mph above the speed limit.
• Lucas S. Boward, 20, of Downs, for driving 21-25 mph above the speed limit.
• Daniel R. Flessner, 24, of Thawville, for driving 15-20 mph above the speed limit.
• Thomas J. Garrity, 54, of Beecher, for improper traffic lane usage.
• April J. Novak, 22, of Downers Grove, for driving 15-20 mph above the speed limit.
• Michael J. Fox, 30, of Rantoul, for driving 15-20 mph above the speed limit.
• Cassandra L. Switzer, 41, of Roberts, for driving 15-20 mph above the speed limit.
• Cavalry SPV II LLC vs. Robert Steffy.
• Vermilion Valley Bank vs. Bryan Zorn of Piper City.
• John R. Tosone vs. Christopher McNamara of Gibson City and non-record claimants/unknown heirs.
1 week ago